Canvas, is thicker cotton or linen fabric named for its original use in sails. Generally, plain weave is used, and a few twill weave, warp, and weft are multi-strand yarns. Canvas factories are generally divided into two categories: coarse canvas and fine canvas. Coarse canvas, also known as a shroud, has good waterproof function and has the characteristics of sturdiness and durability. It is used for car transportation, open-air warehouse cover, and field tent. Fine canvas is used in the manufacture of protective clothing and its products. After printing and dyeing, it can also be used for shoes, bags, handbags, backpacks, tablecloths, tablecloths, etc. In addition, there are rubber canvas, fire, and radiation protection canvas, and paper machine canvas.
1. After the canvas PVC cover fabric is cleaned, put it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the hot sun or place it in high-temperature local baking to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
2. The force should be gentle and even when cleaning. Do not brush hard, avoid short lines, or brush off the patterns and decorative parts of the shoe body.
3. Avoid touching with sharp and sharp objects to prevent scratches.
4. Regarding the white canvas, do not touch hard-to-clean items such as carbon ink. After cleaning the canvas of this color, apply toothpaste, or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, and then let it dry to prevent discoloration. Or find two pieces of clean white paper to cover it, and tear it off after drying. It can also prevent discoloration.
5. If the canvas has minor problems such as disconnection, disconnection, or loose decoration parts, it should be repaired in time. to extend its service life. Generally, the canvas is divided into two categories, one is a coarse canvas and the other is a fine canvas. Coarse canvas is also called PVC cover fabric, or shade awning fabric. Because the fabric woven from this type of canvas is strong, firm, foldable, and has a relatively good waterproof function. It is often used by us for transportation and cover of open-air warehouses. This is also the origin of the name PVC cover fabric. We also use coarse canvas to pitch our tents in the wild.