1. What is the material of tpu
is the abbreviation of Thermoplastic Urethane, and the Chinese name is thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer. TPU is a polymer material formed by co-polymerizing diisocyanate molecules such as diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI) with macromolecular polyols and low molecular polyols (chain extenders).
Its molecular structure is a rigid block obtained by reacting diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI) with a chain extender and diisocyanates such as diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI) Molecules and macromolecular polyols react to form flexible segments alternately.
1. Wide range of hardness: By changing the ratio of the reactive components of TPU, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: TPU products have the outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance, and shock absorption performance. Outstanding cold resistance: The glass transition temperature of TPU is relatively low, and it still maintains good elasticity, flexibility, and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
3. Good processing performance: TPU can be processed by common thermoplastic material processing methods, such as injection molding, extrusion, calendering, and so on. At the same time, co-processing of TPU and certain polymer materials can obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
4. Oil resistance, water resistance, and mold resistance. Good recycling.
The jacket made of TPU composite fabric looks tough and tall; it feels smooth and delicate to the skin; you can clearly feel the characteristics of breathability, windproof, waterproof, and durability when you put it on. It can not only meet the warmth and sun protection needs of mountaineering and adventure enthusiasts but also ensure the breathable and moisture-permeable needs of the human body to wick away sweat and moisture.
The use of TPU is definitely more than just clothing. Because it has the characteristics of a wide hardness range (60HA-85HD), wear resistance, oil resistance, transparency, good elasticity, etc., and is recognized as a new type of polymer material with green environmental protection and excellent performance, so new technologies and new products related to TPU And new uses are constantly being developed and put into the market. In almost all walks of life, such as pipes, films and sheets, cables, automobiles, construction, medicine and health, national defense, sports and leisure, and functional outdoor equipment such as shoes and bags, TPU can be seen in the shadow of TPU, and its development prospects are bright.