What chemical raw materials are contained in PVC tent fabric
There are many kinds of materials used in tarpaulins, and what people call tarpaulins now is a broad concept, not necessarily made of cloth.
The tarpaulin is a tarpaulin that has been processed by craftsmanship and is used for waterproofing or moisture-proof and anti-freezing tarpaulins. It is made of fiber materials and organic chemical filler materials through a production process.
The standard raw material composition of the tarpaulin is a fabric woven from tensile polyester cloth, which is processed with a small amount of other chemical materials.
The key component of PVC tent fabric
is polyethylene. During the production and processing of PVC tent fabric
, many auxiliary materials such as plasticizers and anti-aging agents are added to improve its performance. Various additives such as viscous epoxy resin on the surface, With weather resistance and good reliability
Usually the market can be used to make tarpaulins are as follows:
1. Textiles, that is, cloth in the true sense.
2. If the shielding area is not wide, it can be made of PVC material or nylon material.
3. The occlusion surface is wider, but the occlusion is not too important. Like the tarpaulin used to cover grass in rural areas, tarpaulin is usually enough.
How to use PVC tent fabric
PVC tent fabric is usually used outdoors, the choice of PVC tent fabric is also very important, but the outdoor environment is always impossible to be so perfect, so how to build a tent when the environment is relatively harsh?
Generally speaking, it is still possible to find a sloping flat ground on a slope. The key is that the sleeping bag and moisture-proof pad have less friction when sleeping at night, and people will slide down. If the slope is too large, then you cannot sleep. Solution:
1. If there are two people. Then when setting up a tent, you can choose to have two trees that are close to each other for camping under the tent. If you can’t find such a place, you can put two big stones on the bottom and put your backpack between the trees or stones. , so that when you sleep at night, your head is up and your feet are on the bottom of the backpack to fall asleep. But it's not going to roll off.
2. If it is a person, then it is easier to solve. When choosing to camp, you only need to lean the side of the tent against a tree or stone, and then place the backpack in the middle of the tree or stone, so that the overall weight of the person will be pressed to the side on the backpack.
2. The area of the campsite is too small or there are too many rocks at the bottom to be cleared. When encountering such a situation, it should be used flexibly according to the geographical conditions at that time.
1. If the bottom is uneven and there is no thicker mat, it is easy to damage the tarpaulin. At this time, you can find dead grass or leaves and spread it to the bottom to fill it up.
2. If the camping area is too small and there is no way to clean it up, you can only spread the tent out and sleep somewhere. The key is not to suspend the bottom of the tent to avoid crushing the tarpaulin.
Can PVC tent fabric be cleaned?
Of course, PVC tent fabric
can be washed. Since the waterproof fabric of the outer layer (outer tent) is not very wear-resistant, the maintenance of its waterproofness also depends on the usual maintenance, so the following aspects must be paid attention to when scrubbing:
1. Rinse with water (do not rinse), especially dirty places can be wiped with a rag (do not use hard things such as brushes, which will damage the waterproofness of the outer layer), and must be really dry after scrubbing keep it.
2. The gauze mesh inner tent is white, not resistant to dirt and not easy to wash. You can use detergent such as washing powder when washing, but it must be rinsed clean. If you don’t want to have a relatively large musty smell when you travel next time, then you must Dry completely and put camphor essence before putting away.
3. The bottom layer, the PVC bottom should be wiped with a damp cloth. Most people always think that the PVC bottom is not good, because it is a bit like a snakeskin bag. In fact, it is not the case. Most tents abroad use this material, and it is cheaper than the general Oxford bottom. Expensive, good moisture resistance, wear-resistant, it is the first choice for general leisure tents, of course, if you are a backpacker, considering the weight of the tent, it is necessary to choose a tent with aluminum poles and Oxford bottom, but you must remember Oh, with a moisture-proof pad.