There are many types of tarpaulins, and one of the more common ones is PVC tarpaulin fabric. To make this tarpaulin have good waterproofness, a layer of waterproof coating will be applied to its surface during production, so what should we do? What about cleaning the PVC tarpaulin fabric?
1. Pick up the bottom surface of PVC tarpaulin fabric, wipe off the sediment, and wipe with clean water if there is any pollution.
2. Expose the inside and outside of the PVC tarpaulin fabric to the sun, and then put it away after it recovers from monotony. If it is too late to dry the PVC tarpaulin fabric, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to prevent coloring and mildew. Once conditions are available, immediately expose to the sun.
3. Pick up the silt from the poles.
4. Check the accessories and integrity of PVC tarpaulin fabric.
5. It is not advisable to clean with scrubbing supplies to avoid affecting the waterproof effect.
6. After cleaning, put it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not expose it to the hot sun or place it in high-temperature local baking to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
7. Non-professional labor rubber shoes should not be in contact with chemical substances such as acid, alkali, salt, etc., to prevent corrosion, degumming, and deformation.
8. The force should be gentle and even when cleaning. Do not brush hard to prevent short lines, or brush off the pictures and decorative parts of the shoe body.
9. Avoid contact with sharp and sharp objects to prevent scratches.
10. For colorful canvas, do not contact with hard-to-clean items such as carbon ink. After cleaning the canvas of this color, apply toothpaste, or white chalk powder. Be careful to be even, and then let it dry to prevent discoloration. Maybe find two pieces of clean white paper and put them on them, dry them and tear them off. It can also prevent discoloration.
11. If there are minor faults such as disconnection, disconnection, or loose decorative parts, they should be repaired in time. to extend its service life.
12. Other tents should be cleaned regularly to prevent mold and smell. Do not wash in the washing machine. Some people think that the tent is resistant to folding, the price is low, and they are too lazy to wash by hand. It is not the same as the decorative cloth, and it is easy to fall and fade when washed in the washing machine.