There are many uses and types of waterproof PVC fabric. Today we will explain what matters need to be paid attention to when using PVC transportation fabric.
More people use PVC transportation fabric, and now cars are available in every family. The correct use of PVC transportation fabric and the matters needing attention when using it are more critical. Of course, we must learn and use it correctly, so that we can The waterproof PVC fabric has a longer lifespan, which can not only save us the money to buy waterproof PVC fabric again, but also develop a good habit, so why not:
1. The waterproof PVC fabric is only suitable for gondolas. A car thatch is covered with a waterproof PVC fabric.
2. The waterproof PVC fabric thatch cover is flat and no cargo is exposed. The top is ridged, the corners at both ends are closely attached, and the lines on both sides are smooth. The size of each part does not exceed the limit.
3. The rope is tied and tied in the correct position, the knot is firm, and there is no loosening and falling off. The rope tied to the T-shaped iron is in the shape of a butterfly wing, and the length of the head and tail are 100~300mm.
4. The sagging height of the waterproof PVC fabric on both sides of the vehicle is the same, and the vehicle number is revealed.
5. The length of the waterproof PVC fabric at one end of the truck hand brake is sagging to conceal the length of the end plate ≤500mm. The truck hand brake disc is exposed, which does not affect the use of the hand brake disc and hook lever.
waterproof PVC fabric odor treatment
What should I do if waterproof PVC fabric is smelly? Maybe we all know that waterproof PVC fabric is a tool to protect from wind and rain, and it will have a moldy taste after a long time. Friends who use waterproof PVC fabric should know that when it rains Sometimes we took out the waterproof PVC fabric. When the rain stopped, we put the waterproof PVC fabric away again. If there is more waterproof PVC fabric, the waterproof PVC fabric will smell like mildew. So what should we do to get rid of this mildew? What about the taste? Come and share it with us, we can come and learn together:
To remove its odor, it is necessary to know the root cause of the odor, to cure the symptoms. Mold only grows in a humid environment, and many multiply, so to prevent it from growing in a humid environment, we can support it and scrub it with warm soapy water and a sponge. Slowly scrub the tent with hot water and detergent on a sponge. The most obvious way to get rid of mold is to mix a cup of salt water, a cup of lemon juice, and a cup of gallon water. In mildew spots, there will be unexpected effects after drying.
There are two kinds of tarpaulins now. Coarse tarpaulin and fine tarpaulin can be called waterproof PVC fabrics with many names, and tarpaulins are used in many places, such as trucks to cover goods or tents for camping. Tarpaulins are backpacks that can be used to produce shoes, work clothes, and travel.