Basic introduction of PVC architectural membrane
Coating: waterproof, climate-adaptive, UV-resistant, flame-resistant, wrinkle-resistant, low-temperature resistant, abrasion-resistant, enzyme-resistant, and decomposition-resistant
Base fabric: tensile length, elongation, dimensional stability, flammability
Surface Coating: Dirt Resistant, Self-Cleaning, Scratch Resistant, Anti-Stick, Weather Resistant, UV Resistant, Glossy/Reflective
Base fabric and coating: adhesion, tear resistance, light transmittance
Precautions for use of PVC architectural membrane
1. PVC architectural membrane must prevent surface wear, scratches, scratches, etc.
2. Membrane materials should be stored in a dry and clean place.
3. Do not use solvent-based (such as alcohol, rosin, acetone, etc.) cleaners to clean the membrane.
4. Do not use strong alkaline detergent to clean the membrane material.
5. Clean dust: After rinsing with clean cold or hot water, wipe dry with a dry cloth or blow dry with the wind.
6. Clean organic matter such as bird droppings: it can be cleaned with water; it can also be cleaned with a dry cloth after spraying detergent.
Extremely strong aging resistance and weather resistance
The PVC coating of PVC architectural membrane has added a unique additive light stabilization - anti-ultraviolet UV damage to the membrane material
Antifungal agent anti-mold corrosion on membrane material cold-resistant plasticizer - can be used in low-temperature environment (-30°C)
Heat Stabilizer - It can be used in high-temperature environment (+70°C) softening plasticizer to ensure the "softness" of the PVC membrane structure fabric and outstanding surface treatment technology.