The main details that need to be paid attention to during the use of tarpaulins are:
1. First of all, when using the PVC cover fabric tarpaulin, the user should not step on it directly with shoes on, as this may damage the fabric strength of the tarpaulin. Secondly, when using PVC tent fabric, keep it dry. After use, hang the tarpaulin to air dry. If the tarpaulin is found to be dirty, gently scrub it with water, do not use chemically added detergents, and do not scrub vigorously.
2. When using a new tarpaulin, a layer of suture glue should be applied to the waterproof suture glue. It may have been a long time since the PVC tent fabric was shipped from the factory for its use, so it is necessary to strengthen the waterproof measures.
3. When building, the PVC tent fabric should be fixed on the ground to prevent it from being weak and collapsing when pressed with bricks.
4. Note that the PVC tent fabric should be cleaned regularly to prevent mildew and odor, and do not wash it with a washing machine. Do not brush hard to avoid short lines, or brush off the patterns and decorative parts of the shoe body. Note that the force should be gentle and even when cleaning. When cleaning, if you find that the plastic PVC tent fabric is disconnected or dropped, or the decorative parts are loose, you should send it for repair in time to extend its service life.
5. Be careful not to touch hard-to-clean items such as carbon ink. After cleaning the PVC tent fabric of this color, apply toothpaste or white chalk powder evenly, and let it dry to prevent discoloration.